virtual companies

I would like to know how this system works, I’m wanting to create a company and I can’t, could someone help please?

Hey mate!

Welcome to the community! It’s great to have you here.

Regarding your inquiry, are you asking about starting a virtual organization/airline?

If so, be sure to check this out! It’s got all the necessary information.

Good luck!

1 Like

Hey there:

To be a CEO/Founder of a VA (Virtual Airline) or VO (virtual Organization), you must require some things:

• Be TL2 on the Forum
  • Have a lot experience in other VAs, as pilot or staff
  • You have to show maturity too
3 Likes

Check this thread :)

You can enter the website and review the application process

Welcome to the community!

We are so glad you’re here! Virtual Airlines and Organizations are some of the best ways to gain aviation experience, get to know other people from across the globe, and have fun on Infinite Flight. Attached is a link to the Infinite Flight VA Regulatory Board. Here, you can find pretty much all information regarding VA/VOs on Infinite Flight. Also, you might want to check out the link above sent by my friend, @Mateo_CD, if you’d like to read a little more. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Feel free to create a PM with me or create another topic if you need any more help with anything else regarding Infinite Flight. We love to support our brothers and sisters in aviation!

Here’s also something else to take a look at:

1 Like