Virtual airlines

So all through the community I have seen virtual airlines and could someone explain the virtual airlines in infinite flight to me please?

1 Like

A virtual organization that simulates the operations of real airlines. They’re great communities to connect with! There’s more information below:

5 Likes

To add to what @Nate_Schneller said, there are currently 78 approved Virtual Airlines in Infinite Flight. I have attached the database that includes the link to each one below;

You can also browse the #live:va category to see active VAs and their threads, along with information such as how to join!

I highly recommend joining one! (or two, three, four)

And to start one I need to be trust level 2 right. And how do I join one if I am able

To start one, you must be TL2.

As for joining, different airlines and organizations have different requirements, based on age, grade, trust level, abilities in flying, etc.

2 Likes

Awesome thanks for the help

Anytime! If you have any other questions, comments, or concerns, let me know via PM.

1 Like

Oh here I can’t find anything that says what you do once you join. What do you do when you join a VA

1 Like

You will usually join a Slack or Discord, where your VA will communicate announcements, internal events, and just general conversation.

You will be given a callsign (example: BAVA123, AAVA456, GAT789) and you will fly around (like a real world airline), using a list of provided routes. You can log these flights, earn hours, and rank up!

All in all, it’s a fun experience that allows you to make friends and have fun!

1 Like

Wow sounds awesome can I join more than one?

As many as you’d like.

Just make sure to keep up with their activity requirements :) (Example: 1 flight every three weeks)

1 Like

Aaa I see sounds great. Registering for virtual blue now

They are a great virtual airline to start off with, their education program is superb.

You might have to ask virtualBlue that question, as I don’t have a good enough knowledge to give you a thorough explanation.

1 Like

Got it thanks for all your help

Does anyone else’s know what transfer hours are

Could you elaborate with the context?

1 Like

I suggest you PM @virtualBlue.

1 Like

What do you mean

I think he means Transfer Hours and its use in VirtualBlue.

1 Like