Virtual Airlines

First what TL do you have to be at to make a VA and how do you get IFVARB certified

8 Likes

TL2 is the recommended level to apply for and post after IFVARB approval.

4 Likes

Check out: IFVARB Information Thread [Updated 20180513 - New Application Procedures]

1 Like

I can still announce a VA even if I am in TL1 correct?

1 Like

No you cannot unfortunately

1 Like

No, you cannot. I believe it is somewhere in the IFVARB guidelines that you must be TL2. I suggest contacting an IFVARB representative.

2 Likes

TL2 [AKA member] is the level to post in other than general or support

1 Like

Thank you didn’t know that was planning to start PSA Virtual since we just got the crjs for aa

1 Like

You’ll also want to make sure that IFVARB reviews your VA and approves it before you announce it, otherwise it’ll be shut down. Good luck! :)

1 Like

Thank you! I hope I can make it to grade 3 before my subscription ends and so I can spend more time on the VA

1 Like

Just keep being active on the community and you will become TL2 eventually! (Someone clear up any info I missed if any)

1 Like

Yes I do not what the stats are for TL2 though

1 Like

Hello and welcome. Your fellow community members have shared some great info above. You’ll get to TL2 in no time if you keep reading, liking and posting constructive comments.

We don’t disclose the needed requirements to reach Trust Level 2 for various reasons. You’ll get there in not time, just be patient and reach out to anyone of our Regulars or Moderators If you need help with something.

Kind Regards,
Levet

8 Likes