Virtual airlines after global flight?

After global flight do you think virtual airlines will adapt real life routes like LHR-JFK. Possible giveing the airlines a purpose

3 Likes

Seriously what’s with all these new threads popping out about what happens after GF?

7 Likes

That’s what I’m say to va ceos

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Well there is… There is/was two… One is Global Flight Speculation and the other is Global Flight Confirmed

2 Likes

The Motherthread

2 Likes

Properly needed

1 Like

Where going of topic

1 Like

Not really

Whether this will be useless because it’s similar to other threads or not, I find it useless because both original VAs have the freedom to choose what routes they want to do and what they don’t want to do. Real airline VAs on the other hand would most probably follow real life routes which is why I say your thread is rather useless… There’s no point in the first place…

1 Like

I’m saying do you think they will change or not.

1 Like

His thread belongs best to the first one…

1 Like

1 Like

Virtual Airlines will most likely triple in size. Having real life routes/ longer routes will increase popularity. Especially for real world based VAs.

1 Like

Hey I run my own VA Cruiser, we have already announced that our VA will be operating real life and new routes. At the moment we are taking route suggestions!

well duhhhh

2 Likes

With TravelSky we have already got a plan of long haul routes, and I am hopefully just starting on our short-haul European programme.