Virtual Airline

How many virtual airlines can you join? I’m already in one but I was wondering how many I could be in?

2 Likes

As many as you want!

There’s no limit on how many you can join - but you’ve also got to factor in how many you can fly for at once - but join however many you feel right!

4 Likes

Ok thanks, probably not more than 4, that’s enough lol

hahah yeh - i’m in 3 and it’s tricky juggling that!

Which ones?

Yeah, just remember some VAs have requirements. For example, I am in easyJet Virtual. I have to fly an easyJet flight atleast every 14 days.

1 Like

As @al_col said, as many you want, but i dont think you can do flights for more than 5 Virtual Airlines :D

Also, you can only hold a staff position at one VA, per IFVARB rules. You can be a pilot at as many as you please, but it will be hard to juggle it unless you are some kinda wiz at time management.

3 Likes

Yes, exactly the same for the one I’m in too

1 Like

I encourage you to look around as there may be some va’s that don’t interest you on the surface, but when you do some digging there are really cool organizations! I’m with GAF and trying to form my own right now and it is a lot of work to balance a few, so choose wisely my friend!
-Will

1 Like

If your using wix I can help :)

I’ll shoot you a pm, and we are 😂

1 Like

As many as you want as a pilot! You can only have a staff position at one though.

You can be in as many as you want, however remember that if you want a staff position, you can only have one between all the VAs

im in 7 different VA’s, and try to get 1 flight a day done with each

3 Likes

7?? wowow i’m impressed dude 👍

2 Likes

I struggle to be in just one VA 😂

2 Likes

Make sense. In order to keep you ‘Current’. LOL

2 Likes

I wish all VA/VO would understand this lol.

Depending on VA policy you could only be entitled in the VA you are in. Since, VAs have rules/regulations.

1 Like