Virtual Airline staff

I just recieved an email saying that i was the next inline applicant for Korean Air Virtual and wanted to know when/how do i hire staff?

@CPT_Colorado, you can do it in the Prospective Staff Request Thread:

1 Like

Oh, wait, that’s a new rule? I remember you can post there as long as you have a reserved VA.

1 Like

Oh ok I didn’t know, I have a reserved va so I can do it as well right?

Ignore that last thing I said

Yes, as long as you have a reserved VA, you are allowed to request staff in the Prospective Staff Request Thread.

2 Likes

is there any other way that i can post for staff besides that thred?

1 Like

You can PM people separately.

1 Like

But whatever you do, DO NOT mass PM 30 people saying “can you be staff in my VA?” that will get you involved with the mods very quickly. In other words, don’t DM anyone about it who hasn’t expressed interest in a position.

5 Likes

Ok i will probable only PM the number of people that there is available slots for staff ifyk

1 Like

No. DMing random people is a quick way to make people not want to be staff. In fact, according to IFVARB Policies, the prospective staff thread is the only way you should be advertising staff positions while you are not approved.

1 Like

I would suggest giving a personal PM to each and every person you think should be a staff member for your VA. However, don’t send them all at once. 2 people at a time is probably the best and more professional. When I was creating ANVA, I sent a separate PM to each person that I requested to join.

Secondly, it’s better if you only ask friends on the IFC to join by using DM. Don’t DM someone you don’t know like how @KaiM said. Also, make sure to read if their bio says that they are part of a VA. Otherwise, you’re wasting time and others’ time.

1 Like

i will just not PM anyone

1 Like

also is there a place i can look for all of the VA’s flight schedules?

Just make sure not to send in heaps, and only send if necessary and if you know them.

Also, just saw your Prospective VA staff request thread, it’s only been 2 hours. Wait for a few days, or like at least 2-3 weeks. Then send a refresh on the staff request thread if you don’t have enough staff members. If that doesn’t work, then proceed to PM.

1 Like

You have to pay, but they give them in a variety of formats including phpVMS.

2 Likes

is that the only one?

To my knowledge, yes

1 Like

@Velocity23 how do you add pilots into the database on phpVMS?

@CPT_Colorado They have to register first with a link to the crew center you provide

1 Like