Virtual Airline Required For Part 2 Of Landing Competition

Hi guys good morning to you all yesterday was a successful landing competition with LOTVA
Vs EthiopianVA well done to LOTVA on winning the competition for those who missed it the link is here:

I’m looking for a new competitor that would be willing to take on LOTVA for a space at the top, last man standing knockout rounds so if your Airline thinks they’ve got what it takes to secure there seat at the top then PM me for more details. If an airline is found filming will be commencing within the next 24-48HRs. Time and location will be discussed once and an opponent has accepted the offer 👊🏻 Get in touch if interested.

8 Likes

Awesome! Once my VA gets approved, we would love to join :)

1 Like

That’s great news bro when do you think you’ll be approved? 🔥😁

1 Like

Hmmm… 1 month or so?

1 Like

Whenever your ready come on by you don’t have to be approved with us if your sure you’ll be approved 👊🏻

1 Like

Great! I’ll discuss that further with you one day! By the way, check your channel! You have a new subscriber… Could you sub back tho? :)

2 Likes

Thanks pal I appreciate the support and I will subscribe back to you now 👊🏻👨‍✈️

1 Like

What’s your YouTube channel so I can find you thanks 😌

1 Like

DutchPilot1

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSOoOta1BJL0z1Zk9N4OU4Q

1 Like

Great intro btw 😄

1 Like

Haha, thanks. A new video will come out within 2 months or so. It’s an Infinite Flight movie called INSANE. :)

1 Like

I look forward too it let me know when it’s up 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.