Virtual Airline - Email Address

Gedday everybody! I didn’t quite know what category to put this in, so if any moderator is seeing this, please move this post to the right topic :)
I am creating a virtual airline and we are almost approved. I want to have custom email domains and addresses for our pilots and I want to find a free custom domain email service. Anyways, I have tried G Suite and it doesn’t fit us. Any recommendations?
Thanks!

1 Like

Hey! I’m sorry I won’t be able to help you but this belongs in #live:va I believe. Also BAVA uses those so maybe @Chris_Wing could help you out?

Hi

We have paid webhosting that includes a custom domain. If you want free hosting I can recommend rf.gd although you won’t be able to get a free .com domain.

2 Likes

You can’t get free email domains. It’s just not possible. Dm me I have some ideas

You won’t be able to find this anywhere, you’d have to pay for a custom domain email. The domain we use at MHVA is a paid one and they offered a email along with it - so we have a custom email address to use for all queries etc.

1 Like

Thanks! (10 Characters)

I don’t necessarily think giving that many people access to your domain name is a good idea for multiple reasons. For staff it may be interesting if it’s needed, I wouldn’t personally do it, but for pilots I wouldn’t recommend it.

I see. Thank you! (I got inspired from my school bcs they gave us emails to communicate with teachers etc)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.