Virtual Airline Callsigns

Hello!

As the owner of CaliAir VA, I think that it would be great to have some old AirCalifornia callsigns available in IF. I’m guessing that @rafael_munguia might want this as well as he is creating a new AirCal VA. I don’t want to speak on behalf of @rafael_munguia, I just think it’s a good idea.. I have not seen them in the game so this would be really cool. I don’t know if it is anything special but if it isn’t it would still be really cool to have these in the game.

2 Likes

But do we have any Air California planes on IF?

3 Likes

No but it would be cool for some VA owners. Maybe then I will also request an AirCal 737 in another post? I’m also pretty sure that there are callsigns in IF that aren’t related to planes in the game.

2 Likes

@rafael_munguia Is making a VA called Midway…

2 Likes

Oh I believe that he made a topic called "AirCal Corporate Team Needed"
This is what he said:

Hello everyone I will create a new VA Called AirCal

1 Like

I was going to create aircal but it has been taken

Yes, by CaliAir. They’re too closely named, and I told you that, and that’s why you changed to midway, am I correct?

2 Likes

I doubt this will happen, to be frank. If they add your VA callsign, CaliAir, then the developers would have to add all the callsigns for the many VAs in Infinite Flight. It would be very difficult to keep track of those VAs that are active VAs and/or inactive.

Furthermore, this topic is very similar to one made by another user. :)

2 Likes