Virgin Virtual Group | New Routes and Aircraft!

As many of you may know, one of our subsidiaries is a Verbal ATC Division. As of current we are having little success with it, and we believe this is because of the fact that we use discord. We’re currently debating whether we should convert this to a Text ATC System (likely on Slack with a bot to aid), stick with discord, or move to Zello. We believe we’re the community’s VA, so we’re letting you decide. Which of these would make you want to join?

• Use Text ATC (Slack)
  • Switch to Zello
  • Stick with Discord

0 voters

What are we telling you…first person to guess it right below can know👇😉 happy guessing

Coming to a Theater near you…oh I mean a phone near you

Couple more Checklist and our App is ready to launch

Check out our Latest Event

We celebrate the 737 this weekend

I just applied.

We have hit the big 100

I personally cant beileve that we have officially hit 100 pilots in our VA. We have just welcomed 10 pilots yesterday which was very unexpected. We have become very active from once we first started. Since May of this year we were called Virgin America VA until we transitioned into Virgin Group VA just somewhere in August. Since that we have had many changes and built many great things to achieve this. We average about 11,000 messages a week and over 50 pictures a day. I would like to Thank the amazing staff here at VGVA as well as our active pilots who fly with us everyday. We hope everyone would like yo join us and countine us to grow as we look forward to 200.

Thank you IFC for your Support
@Trevor_A

Apply Here and Help us Reach 200!

VGVA, NSV, ASVA Present a Partnership Event @KMCO - 131600ZJAN2019

Wooooooooo yay!! 100 Pilots!

Amazing Achievement ❤️

Amazing accomplishment to my good good friends over at VGVA. Had a great time working with you guys, and glad to see the vA thriving. Keep up the great work and focus.

Thanks you @Captain_Millz and @CPL . I appreciate the kind words

Check out our Latest Event

We have put togther a huge 5 leg journey around the world which we are calling the Christmas Comet. We really hope you can join us in this fun

New Partnership

We’re glad to come to a partnership with our friends at Nonstop Virtual Airline! We’re happy to announce 20 new routes a month, along with joint events! VGVA Staff and Pilots can’t wait to see where this partnership will take us! We hope that you decide to join VGVA Today!

Apply Here on our Road to 200

Our Website will be down for an hour or so while I transfer our domain and upload a fresh looking website. I will update this message when I am done.

Welcome to the new Virgin Virtual Group Website!

We've completely revamped everything, but if you want the nitty gritties, here's the full list;

Great Internal Event with VGVA. We have group flights almost every day, our #group-flights channel on Slack is more active than our #off-topic one, and we have events at least once a week!

Sound Good?

Apply Now on our #RoadTo200

Umm, this is concerning.

Go to http://ifvirginvirtual.rf.gd instead of https://

New Rank Restructure

After listening to our pilots and staff we have decided to have a new rank system put into place. We believe this will help our pilots want to reach for the best in all they do. Along with these new ranks we have had new badges made by our awesome Cheif Pilot @Knellered

Heres the New Ranks

Second Officer: 787 & A319 + all previous aircraft - 0hrs
First Officer: A340 & A320 + all previous aircraft - 45hrs
Senior First Officer: A321 & 737-700 + all previous aircraft - 120 hrs
Captain: 777-300ER & 737-800 + all previous aircraft - 160 hrs
Senior Captain: 747-400, Citation X, F22 (Virgin Galactic Virtual) + all previous aircraft - 200 hrs

Here is a sneak peak at the new badges

We are glad to keep growing and striving for the best so we hope you want to take a look at us

#Roadto200, 140 Reached Already

Happy to be on board with both!

Maybe you guys can start doing FlyBe routes!

we are all over it !! :-)