Virgin Virtual Group | Join the Best

Hey there I am trying to apply via your website and it seems your website is down.

2 Likes

Great to hear you’re interested in joining us! We’re currently having issues with the host we use for our site, so we do apologise for the down time, but in the mean time please use this link to apply;

2 Likes

Awesome idea!! I will definitely be using this 😁

2 Likes

If anybody out there is looking for a VA to join do not look any further than VGVA! I started playing Infinite flight just a couple of months ago and absolutely love the game as I am a bit of an aviation geek myself. I was looking through the forums a few weeks ago when I stumbled upon on VGVA and I have never looked back! Honestly, they make you feel so welcome, and are so friendly and there is always group flights going on and new routes being added for you to do and the rank system is very well set up. I am really enjoying my time here and hope to work my way up to big things with VGVA. If your looking to be part of something special join us all, you won’t regret it 😁😁

9 Likes

👏👏 Beautiful… I’m so glad that you like the VA and were glad you have found a home with us. I hope those group flights countine to keep you busy😉

Thanks for the kind words,
@Trevor_A

6 Likes

New Event Up! Check it out!

4 Likes

New Newsletter

We are happy to announce our new newsletter that we will be putting out. We are going to try for one every 2 weeks or every month! This news letter will contain information on VA updates, interviews with staff, interviews with pilots, fun facts, and a whole lot more. We have our awesome new staff member @Nick_Martin working on this. So if you have a suggestion for a new category or piece to go in the newsletter make sure to PM him or you can PM our VA Account. Now we hope you enjoy this new piece to our VA as much as we do.

Click Here for the Newsletter

#Roadto200: Join Today

3 Likes

Nice! I enjoyed it

3 Likes

Join Virgin Virtual Group Now

Why should you join?
-Friendly and commited staff
-Many different routes including Flybe and Alaskan
-Lots of different aircrafts to fly with
-Easy to understand rank system
-Group flights everyday
And much much more!!!

As recruitment manager I have been put in place to make sure new recruits transition into the VA runs smoothly. When you join you will receive the following:

• An invitation to Slack via Email.
  • A personal welcome message from myself as well as your rank icon.
  • Introduction to other VA members.
  • I will then go through everything with you like how to use the PIREP system etc (currently setting up a welcome pack as well).
  • Once all set up you are ready to start flying with VGVA!

JOIN NOW!

If you are still not sure and want more information on VGVA please feel free to message me and I will be happy to answer any questions 😁

4 Likes

Explain please, is this only for expert server, or it’s for all three?

1 Like

I do believe it is all servers, but @Trevor_A or any of the staff team will be able to help you.

1 Like

Hi,
you can fly on any server with VGVA but it is a requirement that you are at least grade level 2 to join.
Many thanks
Nick Martin

2 Likes
Virgin Atlantic Boeing 747-400
[6 ATTENDING] VGVA Presents - New Zealand Tour @ NZAA - 231900ZFEB19

#ROADTO200

This last week has been a really exciting week for us here at VGVA as we have welcomed 11 new recruits as our #roadto200 hots up. We are delighted to welcome:

We are glad to have you all on board and look forward to flying with you all!
Tagged in as name given on application!

Also make sure you join us in the big event we are sponsoring in April - (Qantas Virtual And Virgin Virtual Group Sponsoring!) (2 Months Away!) (29 Attending!) Melbourne Airport Massive Flyout! @YMML-140000ZAPR19

We would love to see as many of you there as we can!

Exciting times at VGVA, why not be part of it?
Join Now…Join The Best!

3 Likes

Alright, got Grade 2 just now, do I need to do the application again?

1 Like

Yes please

2 Likes

We are currently going through a really exciting time here at Virgin Virtual with lots of new recruits joining us, lots of exciting routes, events and the awesome V Virtual Flight App coming this year. We want to make it easier for pilots to become part of Virgin Virtual and join us on this amazing adventure, so in the last couple of weeks we have been working hard at simplifying our recruitment system and making the process more quick and efficient for both VGVA and new recruist. We have been sending out feedback forms to new recruits to see what we are doing well and what we can do better and overall we received an average of 8/10 for our recruitment process which we are very pleased with, although we are working hard to make sure this becomes 10/10 in the near future! This is what a couple of our new pilots had to say on joining VGVA:

-Modestas Janulis; It is a family, a new circle of friends, a new experience which would help you become a better pilot-both in simulator and maybe real world
-Latvia; It’s a very simple but fun VA, and the staff team reviewed my application extremely quickly. I don’t feel like I need to spend all my time worrying about what other people will think of me if I don’t put totally correct punctuation in a sentence for speed reasons. Even the CEO is relaxed and makes you feel easy.

There is so much going on here at VGVA and we would love you to be part of it!

4e9af7796d56fda712cd718666b7497b96e0b6ac_2_830x324

*For information on becoming a member please feel free to message our Recruitment Manager @Nick_Martin who will be happy to answer any questions.

Happy Flying!!

Newsletter :https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gFY0xohYcekmaIemcHy1PoCRJI4hryYrDBU8ee6tvbQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
Apply Now : https://airtable.com/shrqEqC5ASAdSHxUY

5 Likes

Very goo VA if you want a promo film for your VA call me ;)

1 Like

I will DM you :)

1 Like

Check out our latest event;

2 Likes

VGVA_Update

A lot is happening at VGVA at the moment, here’s everything you need to know.

VGVA_JointEvent

It is our pleasure to hosting a joint event with Delta Virtual and Air France-KLM VA to celebrate 5 years of partnership between Virgin Atlantic and Delta. And what better way to celebrate than a JFK Flyout?
Check it out here;

That’s right, we are giving members of the community the chance to join the Virgin Virtual Group team. We are looking for a passionate ATC Manager, if you think you fit the role, apply here;

Join Today on our #RoadTo200

(Currently at 149!)

5 Likes