Virgin Australia Boeing 737-800

Virgin Australia has 72 Boeing 738’s in its fleet:
View http://www.virginaustralia.com/au/en/experience/on-board-the-flight/our-fleet/ for more information.

46 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

@AaronJ Please make your own topic on this.

Yes but that is totally irrelevant and off-topic

2 Likes

@AaronJ You said, “They need to add the Oceania livery”. That is not related to this topic. Make your own topic about it. Thanks.

Please move on and make your own topic. By the way thanks for bumping my topic :-)

2 Likes

1 Like

@AaronJ I am not being negative. I actually liked your ANA livery request. I am just trying to help you on this community so people don’t flag you and so you don’t get your account suspended. I am trying to help you :). Anyways, @EdT I love this airline and aircraft. This would be a great edition to IF.

1 Like

Thanks, and I am doing the same thing. @AaronJ, you are a new user and we are avoiding flagging you, so please be careful what you do :-)

1 Like

This would be nice on 737-800

1 Like

737’s are Virgin Australia’s pride and joy. It’d be sacrilegious not to add this.

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more!

1 Like

1 Like

Flying on that in two days 😁

2 Likes

Would honestly love to see this livery come into the Infinite Flight 737-800, It’s really an Iconic aircraft for Virgin Australia, and would be an excellent addition ontop of Virgin Australia’s 777-300 which was recently added into Infinite Flight.

2 Likes

I love this livery. I want it along side the 777-300ER. This is the main plane for Domestic routes all over Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and more!

I am loyal to Virgin Australia and when I fly somewhere, this is the airline and sometimes plane of choice.

4 Likes

I like the livery nice and clean

1 Like

The 737 would also have to be Qantas’ most used aircraft! Or at least for domestic. Plus they are both so clean looking on the 737.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Looks great! Total support.

2 Likes