Virgin Australia B737-700

Virgin Australia has 2 Boeing 737’s in its fleet:

View http://www.virginaustralia.com/au/en/experience/on-board-the-flight/our-fleet/ for more information.

36 Likes

We totally need that livery

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

That is just the design of the plane, nothing to do with the livery

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Beauty, so many memories on that thing

1 Like

Yes this is needed great livery for the 737-700

1 Like

Stopbumping feature threads; You could just leave a like instead of your very basic and standard comment.

3 Likes

Like I haven’t seen this type of comment multiple times from you before ;-)

3 Likes

I try to add variety if you’ve seen

Didn’t know they operate the 737-700…

Yup, they have 2

2 Likes

Just so you know, Virgin Oz have way more than 2 737s in their fleet. I think you mean they have two 737-700s in their fleet. Might want to change that :)

1 Like

Yeah, I have wanted to change it but can’t. It’s way too old to edit it anymore.

Oh yeah, didn’t notice it was from a year ago

1 Like

This should be added, we only have one VOZ aircraft so far

2 Likes

Yeah. I want to see the A330 remodeled and completed with the VOZ livery

4 Likes

And Qantas and Jetstar

We need one free virgin livery

Fynn, can you please stop bumping threads, Please?

I/We know you like AUS liveries, as so do I, but it just really annoys other community members and moderators seeing comments that are quite frankly not “bringing anything” to the thread. ;-)

Please refrain from doing this in future. The developers can’t add every Australian Livery, as this is for a Global Audience, not just for Australia. Enjoy what you have, love that you get a great selection of liveries (From AUS and many other countries) :-)

Other than that, I have flown on one of these before. A very small, compact, but comfortable airplane. I’m ashamed that some were sold to Southwest Airlines. :-(

2 Likes