Virgin Australia Airbus A330-200

If FDS ever adds the a330-200, wouldn’t mind having this!

47 Likes

Good for Sydney Region. 👍🏻✈️👮🏼🇦🇺

3 Likes

This serves no purpose. If you don’t properly credit the author then why say it at all? It’s just a courtesy thing, we don’t really care if you credit it or not, this is a forum on a mobile flight simulator, it’s not that big of a deal. You don’t need to feel obligated to do it, but if you do, do it right.

11 Likes

Maybe you should post this in the A330-200 thread.

1 Like

No, livery requests should be separate.

6 Likes

But that post has tons of requested liveries. Including Virgin Australia.

Virgin Australia uses the A330-200 from East Coast to West Coast flights.

E.g. Sydney to Perth.

Would love this airplane, simple but elegant livery. It ticks my books!

3 Likes

They have also started to use them for flights to Nadi and other pacific flights.

Not only the aircraft, but the airline has to be a favourite of mine.

1 Like

I like it . so nice on A330.

1 Like

Virgin Australia looks great on all of their aircraft

This would be a nice addition to this ever getting better simulator

Another epic VA livery, hope this gets added!

1 Like

I’ve flown on it two times and I’m in love with it!

1 Like

I think this should come along with the other 330 models in an update, like the 787 did.

2 Likes

Great livery! More Australian liveries!

1 Like

Thanks for the ❤️s with in the last 2 days everyone

1 Like

A Virgin Australia livery should be added A330-200 since theres not enough VOZ aircraft in Infinite Flight and I’m flying to Sydney in July on one so it would be cool to recreate the flight!

2 Likes

This and the qantas a330 are one of Australia’s as most used aircraft, as pointed out before, flights from Sydney, Melbourne - Perth. Also international flights to japan, hong kong and New zealand. Would be great to have them in IF maybe with a330 rework and maybe the added qantas a330 livery.

4 Likes

Another great aircraft and Livery. Should be great the day it is added to IF. 🤙🏾

1 Like