Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy Review | More Worth It Than Business?

Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy Review

Tel Aviv To London

Hello, and welcome back to another trip report! Today, I will be flying from Tel Aviv over to London Heathrow airport. Due to COVID-19, this was the last ever Virgin Atlantic flight out of Tel Aviv before the pandemic. It was 100% full, it was taken in order to get out of the country because of the pandemic. Anyway, let’s get on with the review! I didn’t go to a lounge, because I didn’t have much tune, as security was really long. I was booked on a business class ticket for March 15, but because of the pandemic, we had to move the flight a few days earlier, and we’re downgraded to premium economy in the process. Anyway, since we are in such a rush, I don’t have a picture of the plane, but we were on a virgin Atlantic A330-300.

This Photo and this photo ONLY from Airways magazine.

As we board the plane, there was not much mood lighting because of it being day. This was disappointing, and it did make the cabin look a little doll. Of course, whenever I got to my seat, it was incredible. The seats were so thick, and really comfortable.

Also, waiting I see it was a thick blanket. It was very nice, and even though the mood lighting makes it look a little bit more red at night, it looks very comfy. And trust me, it was!

The seat back also comes with a TV, remote, and a large back pocket that has magazines, safety card, sick back, and more!

Along with that, there were some USB ports, some other ports that I have no clue what they do, and the remote. The remote was very versatile, and it worked very well. I recommend using the remote over the touchscreen function, it worked much better.

The flight attendants were walking up and down the aisle the entire flight making sure that everyone had their food and drinks very quickly. They were really attentive, and really nice. I enjoyed having them on our flight, and they were great!

The seat controls were to the side of the seat, and even though the seat was a little bit hard to move at times, it did work, and it was really comfortable. It was able to be adjusted a lot, and the extendable foot rest was a nice touch.

The amenity kit provided a nice amount of amenities. They were of high-quality, and I would’ve expected to see that kind of kid in business class, but it was a nice touch for premium economy.

There was a leg rest under the seat, it was able to be pulled down from the seat in front of you. It was close to the seat, and it wasn’t hard to move. It was very sturdy. It’s not something I personally used, but if you’re taller, it probably would’ve felt nice.

The tray table came out from the armrest and was started. There’s not much more you can save a tree table because, well, it was a tray table. What else do I say?

We had a nice view of the clouds before circling and sending into London Heathrow airport.

Anyway, what did I think about this flight? It was an enjoyable experience, and I’d be happy to Flight again. I personally think that this is more worth it over the herringbone business class configuration. The problem with the business class is that you’re paying much more we can get a just as good experience and cream economy with a recliner style seat rather than a bed. This was a very enjoyable 4 1/2 hour flight, I’d be happy to do this again. Thank you so much for reading this review! Please vote in the poll to tell me what review I should do next!

What Review Should I Do Next?

• JetBlue A320 Old Economy
  • Southwest 737-700 Review
  • Spirit Airlines A321 Review (no photos, but I promise I did take the flight)
  • Alaska 737-800 Review (FLL-LAX)

0 voters

8 Likes

Vote seems pretty even split🤔😂

1 Like

Yep. Let’s get some more votes!

1 Like

The votes are all really close!