Virgin Atlantic | LHR-SEA | Boeing 787-9

Hey IFC!
I know I have some this route before, but today it had a lot of cool perks. And before we get into it, I want to thank @Ethan_Hansen and @Prashant_Divedi for there great IFATC services at seattle. Alright, let’s jump in.
Server: Expert

Callsign: VGVACCO
Let’s take a peek at these photos.
Takeoff from LHR before 10+ AAVA flying the exact same route

Right turn towards the north

Reached cruise altitude

Flying over Greenland

Approaching the Canadian Rockies that stretches all the way down the continent

Beautiful mountains, reminds me of Colorado

Flying at a low altitude over the cascades

Final 16C with a 77W on final 16R in the background

Safe landing at Seattle Tacoma

Parked safely at the south satellite. Go enjoy Seattle passengers, or catch your connecting flight

I hope y’all enjoyed!

35 Likes

Woah there is a floating 747 in the first pic😂

11 Likes

I was leading that event to Seattle! I noticed you had taken off a little bit before, I’m the first 747 looking directly at you. Thanks for giving us a mention! We had 11 total planes but sadly they didn’t load in for you :(

Hope it was a good flight!

3 Likes

I wasn’t floating just the shadow being wierd lol

2 Likes

Noice!

I did this route too, and went sporting at KBFI after. I highly suggest spotting there today!

2 Likes

@ktaviation thanks so much! You all look so professional. I hope y’all didn’t overwhelm Seattle ATC too bad.

1 Like

Great Photos ! This looks like a good route, I will fly this in the future:)

2 Likes

Thanks! Nope, we held comms to a minimum. They’re extremely busy here, over 80 arrivals scheduled within the next hour.

2 Likes

Nice pictures!

Screenshot 2020-02-23 at 10.49.05 AM

What are those???
lol

6 Likes

I see in the first pic that BA is investing in floating 747s!

Love the pics, the mountains look nice! The 3rd to last is beautiful, the strong 787 roaring overhead.

2 Likes

Dang, do you play on an iPad or a computer for those pictures?

2 Likes

Nice job love them all

1 Like

@Vinner I play on an iPhone 8, but that doesn’t affect the quality of the photos.

2 Likes

Oh dang, honestly I thought if you play on a PC you can get better graphics, but really cool pictures!

2 Likes

@Vinner Infinite Flight is a mobile flight simulator and can’t be used on any PC.

But what are these crazy pictures!
It doesn’t look like IF the 3rd!
I love: D

1 Like

Nice pictures!