Virgin Atlantic Boeing 747-400

Definitely agree! It’s a beauty and I would love to fly it in IF, especially when Global comes out.

To be honest I’m surprised that this livery wasn’t already on IF! Its an amazing livery and would be hard to think about the 747-400 without it…

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more it’s just a beauty

1 Like

This literally is the Queen of the Skies as it has a lady on the front… :)

1 Like

Or this livery for Virgin Atlantic. Both would look great!

:)

5 Likes

That is the old livery, but I agree. Both are beautiful.
If you wouldn’t mind deleting the image you uploaded due to the one photo per features request rule :)

1 Like

I wonder if they would add this to the upcoming update. I hope it would be a nice surprise.

1 Like

We can all just hope and vote!

2 Likes

Suddenly, having a good vote, they decide to answer, right?

This plane is a great and with this livery its a beauty and it is really missed by me in Global! Its a shame Virgin Atlantic are slowly getting rid of them. Love to see this livery in IF as its just so special. Also there are so many transatlantic flights you can do with it! For example LGW-CUN, LGW-MCO, LGW-HAV, LGW-LAS, MAN-MCO, MAN-LAS, GLA-MCO and many more!! I would just love to see it implemented into IF. But this can only be done if people vote and we get the awareness about this livery to the devs so that after the release of the MD-11 and DC-10 and after all bugs have been squashed they can see this and other liveries that are greatly requested by us and then implement them into IF before taking on another big project.

Definatly needed, One of the more Iconic 747’s outside of BA, especially for Brits! It’s also one of the few carriers still flying the old girl.
Surprised this wasn’t already in game!

2 Likes

Should totally be added

1 Like

Should be added! I love this livery. And with tomorrow’s ATC being in the Islamds off Mexico and Florida, I sure would use this livery to connect the UK to those islands. Eg/ LGW-MJB. Really love this livery and it’s a shame it’s not in the sim!

We really need this plane in IF, one of the best 747 liveries out there.

1 Like

I agree! It can do so many routes!

With a rework of the 747, I think this would be a hit!

6 Likes

Any livery fits on the 747 but the Virgin livery old and new fits the best!

I never even new this topic existed voted

1 Like

Voted. I went to do a real life Virgin 747 flight in real time on IF. I was gutted that when I got to the liveries and the 744 Virgin wasn’t there.

We should have this as there aren’t many airlines still flying the 400. Qantas BA Lufthansa KLM to name a few all have their 400s in IF.

1 Like

Personally I wouldn’t even ask for a rework of the 747, just do what they have with the A320. Being to add more liveries, pilots and wing-flex and for me the 747 would be sweet! Especially with this livery on it. It’s one of my favourites.

2 Likes