Virgin Atlantic Boeing 747-400

Glad to hear. We miss this livery! ;)

Something I do not get is how on Earth did the developers forget to add this livery? I mean, this is like the most famous livery for the Boeing 747-400! We must let then know.

1 Like

Love this livery no question on if I checked vote

1 Like

Thanks for your support guys!

Giving it a little bump for anyone interested. Just changed the photograph on the top of this topic. If you would like this livery to be added into Infinite Flight in the future, make sure to vote for it! I would appreciate it.
:)

Double bump! If you are missing the Airbus A330 Virgin Atlantic livery, go vote for it now! These are the two liveries we all definitely miss once again! 👇

Bumping this too! Such a gorgeous livery… and soon Virgin will be retiring these beauties, before that happens i would love to see it added to IF

1 Like

Not only gorgeous but this livery is just missing! Saw a few VA’s making Longhauls with the Generic livery instead. Thanks for the support!

1 Like

Why don’t you add this livery it’s so beautiful and amazing!!

1 Like

I agree… bump

I would love this for BFS-MCO

I don’t think they fly out of BFS. More like Manchester. 😉

It’s a seasonal route. It’s shared between the A330 and the 747

1 Like

This route looks very interesting. Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

This livery should be added as it’s a nice livery. We haven’t got any free planes with Virgin Atlantic livery yet.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see if the Virgin Atlantic livery can be added to the 747-400 on the 19.4 update.

1 Like

I definitely support this it’s a great livery

1 Like

Awesome livery, awesome request! 👍

1 Like

I would certainly wish to see this livery in the near future. Who knows when??

When I was in Cancun I saw it, it’s enormous 🤩 747

3 Likes