Virgin Atlantic B747-400

Hi everyone I would like this to be added to Infinite Flight Virgin Atlantic B747-400

Credit( Jet Photos)
I would like because Infinite Flight only has the B787 witch is nice but I like the B747-400 it would look great in Infinite Flight flying this around London. Here is some information about it from Wiki

The Boeing 747-400 is an American wide-body jet airliner developed by Boeing Commercial Airplanes. Derived from the earlier versions of the Boeing 747, the 747-400 retains the four-engine wide-body layout of its predecessors, whilst incorporating numerous technological and structural changes to produce a more efficient airframe. Its most distinguishing features versus preceding 747 models are 6-foot (1.8 m) winglets mounted on 6-foot (1.8 m) wing tip extensions, which are found on all 747-400s except for Japanese domestic market versions. It is the best-selling model of the Boeing 747 family of jet airliners.

Thank you very much.

this one is much more detailed and has more votes. please search next time to avoid creating duplicate posts.

thank you

5 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Need to make sure that we’re using the search feature (magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner) before making a feature request next time. Thanks.

15 Likes