Virgin America Safety Dance Reinstated By Alaska Airlines... Kind Of

As we all know, the Virgin America safety dance back then was one of the most popular safety videos amongst Aviation to see us. It was incredible seen Virgin America put through all those dances and produce a singing safety video on board their flights. Alaska airlines, who acquired the airline back in 2018 has revamped the dance to more of a COVID theme. While the song may be different and it might not be specifically about aircraft safety, it is great to see airline put through these dances as they are very entertaining for us aviation enthusiasts.

⚠️ CRINGE ALERT ⚠️

38 Likes

I’m cringing so hard

7 Likes

For the record, nothing will ever be virgin America.

17 Likes

As nice as it is reviving the safety dance, I feel that Alaska has made a cringy second edition

2 Likes

Make sure to put emphasis on the cringe

1 Like

Oh God. This looks like an old vine from back in the early 2010’s

2 Likes

Do you think I should put a cringe alert on the top of this? I really should

3 Likes

Yes please.

1 Like

Done @MJP_27

1 Like

The name alone is cringe worthy. The whole thing is the very definition of cringe

5 Likes

i was nearly dancing to it myself lol. soooo funny. its nice to have a sense of humor in these times though.

Oh…Oh you weren’t kidding about the cringe part

2 Likes

why must i suffer

2 Likes

12 Likes

I never thought my eyes would hurt that bad…

2 Likes

I watched this earlier, I am subscribed to the ASA YT channel 😂

2 Likes

This is cringier than YT rewind 2018, Idk how that’s possible. At least they put effort into this, though.

4 Likes

Yeah, too bad they turned their brand into something hip and gimmicky as opposed to the Alaskan-centric airline I remember.

2 Likes

Cringe Suffering

1 Like

… cringe…

Anyway,

1 Like