Violations

I am like really upset, at like how some aircraft controllers are so ignorant and act like goddess which they are not , like today as I was landing I got flagged for not following orders, yet I was on an Unicom atc , so like what the hell

1 Like

someone said it.

what type of violation did you receive?

2 Likes

What airport was this at, and do you know who issued the violation? You can check it in your replay or logbook.

May I ask you why you’ve been on Unicom? If this was the case you just landed on a controlled AP while tuned into another airport. But If that was the case I’m wondering why the active controller didn’t give you an onguard message… normally they do.

So I announced a go around into lax, the violation was for not following atc instructions, but I was not even in contact with klax central, I just took off and realized I had no fuel So I announced a go around, when out of no where I git the violation

shoot a pm to @appeals and they’ll help out

Hello! If you think the violation was wrong, please contact the @appeals team and they will help you out. Either that or you can DM the controller and ask why they gave you a violation.

1 Like

@appeals ,

Click on the tag and then click on the “message tab” to start a pm with the appeals team.

Hey! If you feel the violation was unfair, you can appeal it.

There’s an excellent tutorial on how to properly appeal a violation here:

1 Like