Violations

How long does it take to cancel total Level 2 and Level 3 Violations?

They don’t cancel, but the violations wear off after a week and you are able to join grade 3 again.

Welcome to the community aswell , you’ll have an lovely time here :)

Welcome to the community. Before I begin I’m gonna link some helpful categories and topics.

A category that explains a whole lot about the community is #meta:forum-guide. Here are some helpful topics in the category.

After that it’s pretty easy to find things. If you want help in Infinite Flight check out #ground-school.

If you need help I’m always happy to help.

So level 2 and level 3 violations expire depending on when you got them. So if you got a violation 200 days ago and it’s a level 3 you should have about 155 days left with the violation.

Or you could always message the IFATC person if you want to know why you got a violation. If you want to appeal a violation that you don’t think you should have gotten message @appeals. They will remove the violation if they decide that it was not rightfully given.

1 Like

Just to clarify, the violations itself will not be cancelled. Instead, it will just not be counted during the Level 2 and 3 violation (365 days) table after 365 days. Let me give you an example:

(Asumming there is no violation previously)

• 1 January 2020: Level 2 violation
    You still can fly Expert Server

• 4 January 2020: Level 3 violation
    You cannot fly the Expert Server until 11 January 2020 (7 day rest period)

• 20 February 2020: Level 2 violation
    You still can fly Expert Server

• 23 March 2020: Level 3 violation
    You cannot fly the Expert Server until 30 March 2020 (7 day rest period)

• 30 April 2020: Level 2 violation
    You must wait until 1 or 2 January 2021 again before you can fly Expert Server. At 1 or 2 Jan 2021, your violation from 1 Jan 2020 will not be counted towards your 365 day period violation but it will still be counted as total violation

The key here is even if you get 5 Level 2 violation within a year, you wont be able to fly in Expert Server until your first violation is one year ago.

Hope this helps.

8 Likes

Okay!Thank you!

Okay.Thank you so much!

Wow, heart break all this time flying and got two level 5 at Ellis in fighter…will never fly one on the expert again. Busted all the way down from 5 to 2 for a year…wow!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.