Violations

Are there any moderators back from vacation who are working today? I have an issue with a violation which occurred yesterday. My apologies in advance if I should be asking for help another way.

1 Like

Can you give us the name of the controller who gave you the violation? If you don’t know, you can check your logbook. You can PM him and talk about what happened and how to resolve it.

If you have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! :)

1 Like

Controllers don’t give out violations

6 Likes

Hi Alaska,

It was a system generated violation. Here is an explanation:

Yesterday I received 5 violations for over speeding while on the ground while at KRFG getting ready to taxi to the runway. I released the brakes and almost immediately thereafter, I left to pick up my kids from their grandparents. I thought I closed out the app/quit the game, but when I returned a short time later, I noticed the 5 violations. My callsign is N398PW. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

You can PM any mod. They likely still check. It might take a bit longer.

1 Like

If you can still access the expert server (if thats where you usually play), it doesn’t sound like the end of the world.

1 Like

Thats the problem, I can’t access the expert server.

Like I said you can PM any mod.

Ah, do you have to wait 7 days is it?

1 Like

Even better, put “moderators” as the recipient. @Lando

1 Like

@Lando… MaxSez: Pilot Error Lando. You earned the Violations by inattention. The lesson you learned is relearned here periodically.
There is no option, Spend a week on the Trainer and bite the bullet.
Max

6 Likes

Ah, I see. If you PM a moderator, they might be able to help you. But, because it was pilot error, they may not take them back. You never know though, so they could be feeling generous and take it off you record.

1 Like

What are the moderators going to do? It’s not a system issue but you can try and see if they take them away

1 Like

Thanks. I appreciate your help.

1 Like

Handled via PM