violations

Hey friends! I am a little confused. So I am about to enter grade 4, but it says I have 1 violation in 24 hours, and 2 in 7 days. I accidentally just got a violation because I was carried away by looking for the Approach chart for VQPR. I went more than 350kts. So by saying: “2 violations in 7 days”, does that mean I can’t enter grade 4 for 2 weeks? Since I have 2 violations? BTW, I have completed all the necessary things to enter grade 4, except for the violation. Thanks for any help! :)

2 Likes

No, you will enter grade 4 in 1 week
All violations you have will be gone in 7 days

2 Likes

Oh, that’s a relief, thanks for the answer!

1 Like

Hello everyone, so as I said last time, I had 2 violations… It has been a week and only 1 violation has disappeared. Since I got the violations, I didn’t touch infinite flight. Now I have to wait another week for my violation to disappear.

That should not be the case, wait until the end of the day snd see what happens then
If you still have problems you should contact a mod

1 Like

Roger that, thank’s for responding! :)

1 Like

After exiting of the violations, the only thing to consider is your violation/landing ratio. Can you see what the current value is?

1 Like

Keep in mind I had 2 violations about yesterday

Everything is time based. If you had a violation yesterday at 8:45 am CST (15 min ago) yesterday, it would have rolled off the 24 hour but still show in the 7 day.

You can take a look at your logbook and see exactly when each violation occurred.

No, I had both violation within a week… My first violation was 7 days ago and my second violation was 4 days ago. Shouldn’t all my violations be gone within 7 days?

1 Like

Is your question why it only shows 1 instead of 2?

No, my question is why it shows 1, instead of 0 :)
Because someone at the start of this topic said that all my violations should be gone within 7 days, which passed… sorry for confusing everyone with this weird thing…

Sometimes you may need to reboot your device. What is your current callsign?

Callsign: JAT001,
Name: IFC BravoCharlie
I will be rebooting my device now

I just rebooted, nothing has changed…

Ok can I just say A+ on that violation/landings ratio, it sucks you got those violations in the last bit before grade 4, but good job :) that last one should fall off soon

1 Like

You received an overspeeding violation on 4/12 at 11:53:37. That violation will roll off on 4/19 at 11:53:37 zulu. That is when 7 days is up.

You can see the date and time of your last violation in your logbook.

Oh, well thank you very much Chris! Sorry to bother you… Safe flying!

1 Like

Thanks! Safe flying :)

1 Like

Chris, can you flag this please? Thanks a lot!