Violations

I got live yesterday and just got to grade 2 today when I was doing a flight the wind was strong so I upped the power and let it gain some speed I then stupidly left my phone down for a few minutes and i was overspeeding i gained 6 violations and was put back to grade 1 it says (24 hours) 6 violations does that mean I will be able to go back to grade 2 tomorrow??

Thanks

1 Like

You will get back to grade 2 in a week when the vios fall of. Check the grade table and it will show you everything to get back to grade 2.

1 Like

Actualy i think you must wait only 24 hours to get back to grade 2…

1 Like

Thats the standarts for grade 3 i think… To get back to grade 2 is only 24 hours…

The op can tell us when he looks.

All one has to do is look at the grade table for the grades. If there’s a row which is dependent on last 24 hours, then that will be satisfied after 24 hours. If there’s one that says after 7 days, then it will be 7 full 24 hour periods. It’s just a table. The row is either satisfied or not, based on the time period it’s looking at.

1 Like

I’ll show you the table

1 Like

That means you only have to wait 24hours to get Grade 2 back, enjoy!

1 Like

Yes. You will be grade 2 tomorrow. (Like @TheWalkingFruit said, im just a slow typer)
The Green shows you if you are in the Ok of that column
While the orange shows you what you are lacking.
Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.