Violations

Hello, I recently was doing a flight on the expert server, and this was the flight that was going to take me from grade 3 to grade 4, but for some reason, I got 4 over-speed violations while taking off, even when I was at 247 knots and not over 250 knots. I tought this might just be some glitch, so I tried doing more landings, and this didn’t help either. Do any of you know what to do, because I have met the criteria for grade 4 while flying, but due to this glitch, I am stuck in grade 2 and on the TS? Thanks for your help! 😁

1 Like

247 knots is awfully close to the overspeed limits. Are you sure you didn’t overspeed?

1 Like

Could you send us your grade table?

1 Like

When I set the speed to 247 knots, my speed always go over a bit, but then comes back down right away. I was still at 247 knots for majority of the time

What is your callsign?

I believe I was KLM 600 heavy when this happened

Here’s maybe grade table

You may have seen 247kts, but the speed could be rising fast, and then you did not see it and it ended up taking violation

1 Like

Unfortunately theres really nothing we can do. All you can do it to simply wait for the violations to fall off. Landings will help your ratio if needed.

You could have had the violations on the ground, its hard to tell. It happens to the best of us.

Alright thanks for the help anyway! 😁

I’m a little curious to know what your logbook says about how you got those violations… Overspeed?

Yep,take a look:

1 Like

Hmm, well there isn’t much to do, 7 days go by fast 👍
I knocked of a violation today which i accumulated a week ago, so it even happens to everyone. It’s a learning process 😊

1 Like

Why were you at 250 knots after takeoff?

1 Like