Violations

Hi yesterday I had a problem with my phone . As I was flying I could not use throtle. As a result I had 6 violations in a row . What happens after this ? How many days out of the expert server is the penalty ??
Thank you in advance

You regain Expert Server status after exactly 7 Days. So for now, just endure the Training or Casual Server for the time being. If it’s an accident that you think needs reversing, @schyllberg or any other mod/staff could help

Smooth Skies (I hope),
Nate

1 Like

Thank you very much for your response

It looks like a problem with an app. Your violations might be reversed. But it is completely up to staff

@schyllberg this guy needs help

Yes as @Artem_F you could get them reversed.
Do you have any proof to show the throttle was stuck, having the AP set to a slower speed with no throttle response? @Tyler_Shelton or one of the mods can help you.
Best wishes
👍

In order to have anything reversed the issue needs to be reproducible especially since the iPhone 6 is a popular phone among others. If this were in fact a bug we would see more widespread threads and inquiries.

Was the A/P armed? Did you have speed armed? Things like this will prevent the use of the throttle until they are disarmed…

1 Like

As he said, I will not remove any violations unless there are reproducible steps and some evidence to go off of.

3 Likes

If you can’t move the throttle and are overspeeding, end flight is always available.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.