Violations

Can someone please help. I have six violations that have been keeping me from grade 3. It’s on the 7 day violation list. Well it’s been over a week (9 days) now and those violations have not gone away. I have no other violations. Haven’t had one since.

have you tried deleting the app and then reinstalling?

4 Likes

I will give it a shot. It won’t affect any of my purchases will it?

No as you can restore purchases as long as you are signed in with the Apple ID used to purchase them.

4 Likes

Solution: Don’t get violations.

4 Likes

Obviously. Don’t need answers like this.

16 Likes

How did you manage to rack up 6 violations?!

1 Like

They weren’t on the same day and they were speed violations (above 250 kts below 10000). No matter how fast you go to throttle back it’s always too late. I’ve got it down now.

1 Like

This 6 violence have you got in the same day or different days?

1 Like

Different days. I think I had two on one day. That’s the most.

I think you have to wait until the last violation be 7 days.

1 Like

I’m going to give it a couple more days before I go deleting-reinstalling the app. I’ll see what happens then. Thank you all for the advice.

1 Like

Try to remember the last violation you had and add 7 days after it will automatically be 0 violation after that time .
Thanks for enjoying IF have a save flight and landing .

1 Like

You too my friend. Take it easy.

1 Like

One thing to do: if your going over 250kts below 10,000 and you notice, cut the throttle and the autopilot and climb.

4 Likes

But idk why someone would need to go 250KIAS under 10,000. I usually go 230KIAS max.

3 Likes

Seems like most of it comes from descending through 10,000 or ascending after takeoff and forgetting to watch the airspeed. Level off at just above 10,000 until you lose enough airspeed then continue your descent.

Just scan the instruments better or more often and it’ll become second nature to you, as well as gaining knowledge from continuing to fly.

1 Like

That’s exactly it. It’s usually after take off as I’m retracting the gear that I totally forget to set the speed. It’s the first thing I look at now. Another thing that got me a couple of times was the taxi speed. I always looked at the airspeed indicator and not the ground speed. I’ve got the ground speed info pulled up at the bottom now for that reason.

2 Likes

Put throttle around 75% then

1 Like

That’s kinda impossible, everyone will get violations! Everyone! Even the developers have violations!

3 Likes