Violations While I wasn’t Flying

Hello IFC,

I woke up this morning to find I am grade 1. When I looked at my log book it mentioned a flight with 6 violations, which were given at 3am. Now I was asleep at this time so I am very confused as to why i got 6 violations, because my iPad was off and scheduled for an update so I wasn’t doing any flights.

Thanks,
DTot

Hello!

The timestamps are given in GMT. So depending on where you live, 4AM GMT could be something very different for you.

It was listed as 08:20, so 3am EST?

I don’t know if there’s anything that can be done about this. But anything would help, I was planning on doing some long hauls with AAV but now I’m unable and it’s frustrating.

1 Like

What’s your callsign and display name?

2 Likes

I’m sure @schyllberg has you handled, but may I ask if you have any violations on recent flights in your log book? But this is very odd…

My callsign is AAV4291, and my display name is Dtot42.

1 Like

I don’t believe I had any too recently, I was at Grade 3, with 0 vios in the past 7 days I think. I’m not home currently so I don’t know exactly.

1 Like

Hello!
So, you departed LFPG at 8PM GMT last night. Then continued to fly for little over 12 hours and the crashed a bit west of Mexico. Last reported data we have from that flight is 708kts ground speed at 42ft.

This happened on the same device you’ve been all the time lately.

4 Likes

Hi,
This seems strange because I know I wasn’t using my iPad for any flights yesterday.

Someone did, can’t say much more than that.

Let me know if there’s anything else you need help with!

5 Likes