Violations not updating

hi IFC,
hope you are enjoying the update. i recently got a report before 20.1 so it switched to a level 3 violation but it has been more than 7 days but i am still grade 2. the onlly thing holding me back is a level 3 violation in 7 days and i checked violation history and it was at06/06/2020 22:25Z for my last one which is a week and 1 hour ago

1 Like

Hey, have you started restarting your app and device? This is a common issue, there has been quite a few topics asking this same question.

Ok will try that

1 Like

it hasnt worked are there anyother work arounds? like maybe just wait

1 Like

I would recommend waiting for a moderator to get involved so they can help you practically! thank you for your patience …
-Moon

Ok will do

@moderators

Sorry didn’t know I could do that

1 Like

just wait for them to get back to you :)

That doesn’t tag the group. I would wait a few hours to see if anything changes.

Ok thanks have a good day

Can you send a screenshot of your grade table and violation history table?

1 Like

Hey,

This has happened a few times recently.

It’ll be handled by a moderator but to make the process easier for them, could you provide two things? (a) Your current IF callsign and (b) your current IF display name.

Thanks,
Patrick

Current callsign: american 980
Display name: Marcus1

1 Like

Hey,

Thank you for getting back to us!

Just before this is looked into by a moderator, could you try and restart your device completely? This doesn’t mean the app or turning your phone on and off, it is a complete restart after a shutdown.

If you do not know how to do this, I can walk you through it if you get back to me with your device’s name.

Thanks,
Patrick

So just hold off button and slide and back on

Hey,

I’m presuming you’re using an iPhone by that reference. If so, yes!

Thanks,
Patrick

No that didn’t help

1 Like

Hey,

At this point, there is nothing more a non-moderator/IF staff can do to help. I’ll be tagging the technical support staff of the IFC in this post for them to look at your matter behind-the-scenes.

I’m currently tagging them at almost 4:00am (their time), so do not expect a response for a few hours. I’d also ask that you do not change your IF callsign or display name until the issue is resolved.

Thanks,
Patrick

@schyllbergdisplay name: Marcus1 callsign: American 980