Violations not being revoked after longer then a week

Hello it has been over a week since I used infinite flight. I still have the same violations that I had over a week ago. Would someone be able to tell me why my violation table disappeared but i still have the violations issued even tho it’s been over a week. Thanks

Hello,

In order to refresh your grade table stats, specifically the Level 1 Violations in 7 days, please try doing a short flight on the casual or training server. Keep in mind, that violations expire exactly 7 days from when you received them including the exact time. For example, if you received a violation at 12:14PM, that violation will no longer be counted in the Level 1 Violations in 7 days, at 12:14PM seven days later.

Also by looking at your grade table, you will need to do a few more landings to bring your Level 1 Violation to Landing ratio to the 0.50 mark in order for you to be eligible for Grade 3. Your Level 1 violations to landing ratio is currently at 0.54 making you ineligible for Grade 3 at this stage.

Let us know if you have any questions!

1 Like

i have three violations from the past seven days on violation history. it displays i have nine in the past seven days on my grade table.

As mentioned above, have you tried doing a short flight on the casual or training server to refresh your grade table stats? It only needs to be long enough to gain XP and your stats showing on your grade table should refresh.

Let us know if it works!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.