Violations for no reason

I was at Dublin earlier and I got clearance from tower to line up and then shortly after I was cleared for takeoff and right as I began going down the runway I got a level 3 violation from the ground controller for going on the runway without permission. I’m not really sure why because I was at the runway they told me to go to and tower had cleared me for takeoff. It’s kinda weird so can someone help me fix this please cuz now I can’t use expert for 7 days. (I have screenshots and the playback of it)

There may be something you did wrong or they may have made a mistake.

Please contact your controller (which you can find in your logbook) first about the violation (Their IFC username will be their IF Name), and add @appeals to the message if needed.

Edit: If you need any more help about contacting the right people, @JulianB attached a great guide made by @Drummer about appealing violations. You can check it out!

4 Likes

send this to the @appels

1 Like

Hi there, please send a PM to your controller or @appeals. For more on how to find the controller in question please see the post below, thanks!

4 Likes

Hey!

You could check out this topic here which will walk you through appealing your violation, and see if your violation has a chance of getting reversed:

2 Likes

I think you can contact your controller

1 Like

PM The controller by finding him/her 1st, like the Tutorial above. Sometimes the coordination fails

2 Likes

As noted please reach out to appeals anytime you wish to have a violation looked at