Violations at Grade 4 and 5?

I see that for Grade 4 and 5 it says the max violations is 0. Does this mean that if you get to Grade 4 or 5 and you get a violation, you get bumped down to 3?

That is correct!
After 3 days you’ll be back to Grade 4 or 5, depending on where you came from.

2 Likes

Thank you for the clarification.

1 Like

And another question, how long I’ll be back to grade 2 if I get bumped down to 1 ?

Depeding on the reason max 3 days.

1 Like

Overspeed under 10 000 ft.

Grade 5 should be for pilots who haven’t had a violation in 90 days or longer maybe

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

not really… if you are getting violations your not a good IF pilot…

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

precisely, and mind you I have gotten a violation in high winds because it knocks the planes speed around

3 days, not 3 months.

90 days requirements are only for landings and flight time (similar to what the requirement are IRL to stay current on your license).

3 Likes

Max Sez: The grading system is a good idea but the failure of FDS to fully define its parameters in a single guidance document is unacceptable? Time limits required to work off violations must be clearly defined and the length of time violations remain effective is paramount. Splan it to us FDS and this topic will be archived forever.
(Info direct @philippe)

@Maxmustang this is exactly what this new update fixes. Everything is clearly stated in the new User Account page.
Not sure what more we can explain there.

3 Likes

@philippe. Thank you for the rapid response Phil. A lot to absorb in the latest update. Will look for the tab " Users Account Page" and get “smarter”. Hopefully my previously noted questions on the rating system will be completly clarified. Working off my Apple review now, the HUD size reduction & diminutive text plus the bouncing -8 “Bug” (Flight Vector/Bore Sight) anomalies and similar voice call signs for “North Island/San Diago” have my attention for now. Really like the Chart, still finding hidden features particularly in the “Flight Info” work around. “Do Good Work”. Regards, Max

1 Like