Violations amount

Where can I know how many violations do I have ?

You can check your flight on LiveFlight and it will show you violations and ghosts.

1 Like

To find your total violation count you check it on LiveFlight or Infinite Tracker on Google Play Store.

Hello!
If you want to check it in game, first when youre at the homescreen, click “Fly Online” Currently, you can access your grade level, by clicking on your name on the top right corner, then tap youre grade. A profile should come up with all youre landings, ghostings, violations, etc, Make sure to look at the “Fly Online” option when you look at the top right

1 Like

So how many violations you have is how many landings yo need?

No, it should be no more than a 50% ratio to qualify for access to the Expert Server. For example, if you have 100 violations then you need to have a minimum of 200 landings.

So divide my violations by 2?

No it’s the opposite, you need to multiply it by 2.

faintes when sees number

1 Like

Vote 👇

2 Likes

go to infinite flight spawn in at an airport
Go to Live flight app website: https://www.liveflightapp.com/
choose the sever you spawned into and search for your location or airport you are at.

MaxSez: Why leave the IF App? An extremely complex exercise when the data is readily available in App. I follow the KISS rule! Add the Violation/Ghost data to the currant status drop down which shows hours/landings ect. Remember Logic drives the train of though, KISS…S!

1 Like

You can check it out by looking yourself up on LiveFlight

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.