Violation

I had a violation over a week ago and my grade is still 2 when it should be back at 5? Can someone please help

2 Likes

You most probably have a ghosting which comes with a 7 day ban to the expert server.

3 Likes

Should help a bit of your problem.

3 Likes

Screen shot of your stats screen should answer your question.

2 Likes

Please look at you stats in the Sim, it tells you requirements fir the game and clearly tells you that you will need to wait 7 days in order to get Grade 4 or higher as you can’t have any violations.

1 Like

He says it’s been over a week. If he is telling the truth the violation should be gone, unless he got another violation.

2 Likes

Thanks but doesn’t answer my question.

I haven’t had another violation and of course i’m telling the truth, i wouldn’t lie. :)

Take a screenshot of your stats page… and it could have been solved in minutes.

1 Like

Same with me I also have a violations 15 days ago that time I was grade 4 after that I dropped down to grade 2 but till now I didn’t get back my grade 4 I’m currently grade 3 any advice please help

Screenshot attached

check out your landings in last 90 days…you don’t have enough to be a grade 4.

3 Likes

So it should be 100 right

1 Like

Insufficient landings and flight time to be grade 5, like you said you were.

1 Like

What i’m saying is that i think it has glitched out on the app as when on look at my stats on the infinite flight website it says i am grade 2. It’s been well over 7 days now…

Unless you’re going to show us a screenshot of the stats, you’re doing nothing productive.

Show us the screnshot, PM a Mod, or move on.

(Note above: Screenshot shown, question can be answered within seconds.)

The orange number(s) in each column/row will tell you which criterion/criteria you’ve yet to meet.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.