Violation Problem

I recently got disconnected for having 376 violations. But I checked and apparently didn’t have that much? I can’t go on live anymore. Someone please help.

Our Training Server requirements have recently changed. This change was put into effect to ensure a proper transition from the casual server and to encourage proper behavior. Please see this post for the Training Server Requirements:

Please read carefully and let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you!

Tyler

6 Likes

Are you referring to the violations on your grading table? Because those are just from the past 7 days. It’s possible you have 376 violations in total, and if you have less landings than violations, you will be unable to access the training server. However, you are still allowed to use Casual server.

2 Likes

8D84C087-8F8E-43EF-828D-FAE3AE68F01425C754DF-43FD-46C6-A34C-A6DB4A0B6E1Di don’t know how I got these violations…I had only 12 a couple days ago. Now i have zero violations and still denied access to the best parts of this flight sim. Ugh help me understand how I gotten so many! It will be months till I fly the correct way with ATC again

This grade table only shows the violations in the last 7 days.

The grade table only shows you your violations within the last seven days. To see your total violations you need to go to liveflight while you’re spawned in the sim.

To regain access you need to bring the ratio to better than 1:1 violations to landings. So get busy working on patterns, crosswind landings, whatever suits your fancy.

As for how you got them, there’s only four ways to get them right now. Operating an aircraft restricted from that airport, sitting on a runway for 60 seconds without permission from ATC (LUAW), exceeding the speed limit of the aircraft (going into the red section of the KIAS tape) and exceeding the 250 KIAS below 10,000ft speed limit.

Edits: Added links to relevant topics for additional support.

1 Like

The 1:2 ratio is for expert. Training server only requires 1:1

1 Like

Missed that typo. Corrected. Thanks.

2 Likes