Violation for not Landing on Runway

Simple feature. Should increase realism. This feature should be for the Grade 3 entry server.

Any thoughts?

The pilot will get a violation. If they land on the taxiway, they will get a violation for moving more than 35 knots.

I hope you realise I do know that. I have managed to land on normal ground without getting violations.

What server were you on?

training but its also possible on expert

I agree with the basic idea, and it would be helpful especially in the training servers, but i think that there are more prominent development that the devos should be focused on. Good thought though

1 Like

If you were on expert, you should have been ghosted. If you were in training, you were being rude by not landing on the runway and should have received a violation.

Dude, cut him some slack. It’s a valid point, but when does SHOULD make a difference in IF??

I agree its just an idea to float :)

its called improving the game. People over sped on taxiways before violations came out so I am just continuing the ideas flow to make this game better.

Chill out and sit down keyboard warrior.

5 Likes

As stated above, I’ve noticed that if you land too far left or right of a runway you can get a taxi speed violation. Same goes for takeoff. If there is a strong crosswind upon takeoff and you veer to far left or right, you will get a warning then a violation for breaking the 35kts on a taxiway. I’m not attacking anyone. Just giving an example of what can happen 🙂

2 Likes