Violation due to bug

Device:
Operating system:
I received an aerobatics violation on the expert server while taxiing during a flight 8 days ago, and I was wondering what do I have to do to get the violation removed from my account? Also I am returning to infinite flight after a long time due to school and I see you can’t change your username in the app anymore. I would like to go back to my old username, how do I change it back? Attached is a screenshot of the bug that caused the violation. My username is Warren_Whitaker.

1 Like

My aircraft just started falling into the ground while taxiing to runway 26L at OJAI.

2 Likes

Hello,

As this violation appears to be caused by a scenery cache issue, you will be able to reach out to the @appeals team to appeal your violation. Please check out the guide below for more information and basic guidance on how to do so:

If you are still experiencing this scenery issue, please go to settings → general → clear scenery cache and then restart your app. This should resolve the scenery issue for you.

You also can’t select custom callsigns now from the app and can only choose between the airline callsigns or the general aviation callsigns available for selection. You are more than welcome to link your IFC account which will display your IFC name alongside your callsign when flying on the servers.

Let us know if you have any questions!

1 Like

This happens too if you have to make an emergency landing anywhere but a runway if you run out of fuel :/ I feel ya

1 Like

Okay thank you! I contacted appeals. I actually meant that I would like to change my IFC name, not create a custom call sign, I know you used to be able to change your IFC name in the app but I can’t figure out how to change it now. I used to have a custom IFC name but I’m assuming in one of the recent updates it automatically got changed to my real name.

Yeah it sucks because I hadn’t even taken off yet lol was just cruising to the runway then I started falling out of nowhere

If you would like to change your IFC name then you need to contact the moderator team via PM. Keep in mind that you can only change your IFC name once every two years.

Ok thank you, do you know the @ moderator team? It’s been a while since I’ve been active on infinite flight and I can’t find it

You can send a PM to the @ moderators (without the space) group. This will send to the mod inbox and an available moderator will be able to assist you. No need to address the PM to any specific moderator.

Okay cool, I appreciate all your help!

1 Like

No worries at all. Have a great day!

1 Like

Thanks you too!

1 Like

Yea this happened at YSSY once I was taxing to the runway and all of a sudden I’m falling through the ground. Speed violation popped up and I bounced before it went off

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.