Violation at KNZY at 1930Z

Where is the list of violations and the penalties? I was minding my business on the training server at 1930Z at KNZY. I announced staying in the pattern below 600 ft and never crossed the water into KSAN. It was not busy at all at KSAN. So how do I find out what I’m being violated for? Thank you for any help.

2 Likes

What was your speed?

This title tho.

11 Likes

Wow you got a violation on TS at KNZY. I do pattern work there on RWY 18 all the time on Expert, even with KSAN tower open. Haven’t gotten a violation yet. Were you going too fast?

It was a little Cirrus. Hard to break 220 even in a flat out dive. But I think I figured it out. The runways were red on ATC menus. Can Controllers close runways at KNZY? I was observing earlier in the day from an Idling plane in parking. I recieved a couple of messages from ATC which I replied to in a kind manner. There isn’t any menu item for, “I’m just observing.” The next time I got on, the runways were colored red in ATC menu. I suppose I should have figured that means something. Thanks.

KNZY is only meant for Military Ops, that’s probably why you were reported.

1 Like

The title: I guess I got a little irritated. I’ll calm down now.

1 Like

I doubt that as KNUC is always used

2 Likes

You cannot close a runway and ATC cannot give a violation, did anything pop up on screen. No one can revert a violation

1 Like

You probably taxied too fast. If you know you weren’t speeding or doing any aerobatic maneuvers, the only other things it could be would be taxiing too fast or staying on the runway for too long.

1 Like

Im just saying you could take that title two ways xD

1 Like

Thanks. I probably deserved it. I was only on unicom, but I can now see several things I could be guilty. Doing pattern work on Red highlighted runways. Since two are red, and one is yellow, there is only one runway open for operations. I guess. 600 feet might be high enough to violate KSAN airspace. Well, I guess I’ll just move on somewhere else. Still fun to sit there and use the free view to soar over there to observe and listen. A lot of interesting stuff happens there. I can see ATC pulling some hair out.

2 Likes

That was a poor choice of words. I’ll try to walk away and calm down next time. Anyway, they go away in a few days.

2 Likes

Take a screenshot of your status,where is your grade,sats etc.

1 Like

People don’t care about KNUC on ts1.

But then look on expert atc is usually in there allowing commercial

Then they’re just doing it wrong. It’s called San Clemente Nalf. Just like KNZY is North Island Nas.

1 Like

I feel like the sensitivity of the violations have been high lately. we’re you flying the other day when visibility was very poor?

I’ve just arrived and have a few things to learn. One of them is how to post pictures. I may not have rights to post pictures yet. I cant find the option anywhere and I can’t paste in either.

When you’re typing in the message window, on the toolbar above the text box do you see the icon of a little bar with an arrow pointing up? That’s your upload option.