Violation at KJFK Ground ATC

Can someone point me to ATC controlling ground at KJFK expert server 45 minutes back.

I just landed as Alitalia 201 and requested taxi to parking, as airport was crowded I kept live aircraft count to low to avoid app crash. While I was taxing aircrafts near me were visible suddenly and I tried my best to stop and give way, accidentally I crossed an aircraft and was immediately reported by ATC.

IMO this is unacceptable first of all your servers aren’t able to handle load and if someone is taking precautions to keep app alive you are reported right away!!!

3 Likes

Sorry - I haven’t been flying at KJFK but I have to admit I agree with you actually about having the airplane count down low, as I almost did the same thing at heathow the other day - I’ve been waiting for a topic to come up like this, and it’s the most annoying thing when you get ghosted. But someone will come with the ATC controllers account and you can shoot them a PM and sort it out! :)

1 Like

Hey there! Can you go to your logbook to see who reported you?

report by IFATC Yaoring

1 Like

@Yaoring is your controller and has been notified.

3 Likes

Contact @Yaoring he was your controller

1 Like

I agree, it’s very hard now with so much lag and low fps. These things happen quite easily at busy airports (yes I know the mini map shows all aeroplanes). I think all of IFATC need to show some compassion rather than going straight to ghosting…

1 Like

Exactly. I respect pilots flying in expert server and want experience to be as disciplined and realistic, given situation like these you try best to keep away from others, I even pushed back twice to give way, why taxi guidance isn’t issued in such scenarios?

@Yaoring please help me out here.

He will PM you once he’s finishes the session!

2 Likes

Hi there I see that other people have told you to contact the controller but if you’re not happy at all I recommend contacting @appeals.

1 Like

I agree with you but at an event like FNF, ATC is very very strict and doesn’t put up with errors. If you do a KJFK Flight make sure to not turn your airplane count to low, at least set it to medium or high.

1 Like

Controller tagged