Violation appeals

I’m interested in becoming an IFATC, but the one box I don’t fill however is from a level 2 violation I got from being stupid the first day I got access to the expert sever (about a month and a half ago). Since then I’ve acquired about 40 more flight hours and hundreds more ATC operations. So, I was wondering if there was a place to appeal them and what not. My searches for it on here warranted nothing. If someone could put me in the right direction that would be appreciated. Otherwise, I’d have to wait until early June.

1 Like

Yep contact @appeals, they will tell you what you need from there.

1 Like

I would contact @appeals if needed. Additionally, the IFATC have appeals officers. Just look for them on the IFATC website! https://if-atc.com/

Do you know who the controller was who gave you the violation?

1 Like

Thanks for putting me in the right direction. I know who the controller was I have screenshots (not sure if you’re asking for me to state their name here, or implying that is required in the appeals). Thanks!
@Mattheus

If your violation was issued more than seven days ago (based on your statement, it has), it cannot be appealed, unfortunately.

Your best bet would be wait it out. The days will pass by soon, don’t worry! 😁

2 Likes

You got it! I would look at what @Z-Tube has stated as well.

the thing is i have no idea how the appeals system works as i have never played on expert server before. then again, i rarely, if ever, play Infinite Flight period.

1 Like

@Z-Tube Alright, thanks for the heads up! I could be responsible and use all that time towards actual flight training anyways 😭. Infinite Flight is mad addictive and kills so much time.

2 Likes

@AndrewWu can tell you from experience.

Off topic comment aside, I wish you luck on your appeal

1 Like

You could also use this time to open an ATC tracking thread and practicing some more.

1 Like

It sure is, haha. Keep your head high. Good luck with IFATC training! I hope to see you with us soon!

2 Likes

Thanks! I am however over 30 days late to the party bus. I’m just going for it after the 60 day period is over; assuming I can pass all those ATC tests!

I’ll check it out for sure thanks. Just saw another topic a few minutes regarding this.

Best of luck on your future IFATC endeavors

3 Likes