Violation appeals button

Sometimes I think the AI isn’t working properly.
So can we add like a appeal for violations? Because sometimes its not the person at fault for getting those violations. Its a pain to get them down! And many people do make mistakes.

Maybe this is a stupid idea but who knows?

Many may disagree but again this is a option.

Violations are system generated and after a few days your grade is back to where it was as long as you didn’t get any more.

There are not a lot of violations and many are very black and white as rules go. If you have an example of a violation given due to a glitch (falling through the earth, etc) share the replay with a moderator and they will take a look.

“My plane didnt slow down fast enough” or “I wasn’t at my device and got violations” are not valid reasons for review.

7 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with the violation system. It’s your fault for putting yourself in the position where you could get a violation in the first place. “Oh, I wasn’t near my phone and I don’t deserve these violations because they’re not my fault.” It actually is your fault, you weren’t watching your phone. You are responsible for everything that happens during your flight.

2 Likes

It’s just an option gee…

It’s an option that many people would abuse because they don’t want to own up to their mistakes.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.