Vignesh_S’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A [PRACTICAL PASSED] THANKS ALL!

OPEN Sacremento

1 Like

Thanks for coming @alberto_lopez! Really appreciate it!

Hey, nothing to say about your control, it was very good! The only thing that would improve would be that you gave me the rwy exit at 40 kts, it is about 70 to 60 kts approximately. Good luck in all that comes!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I think I waited when it said 60kts, then ur speed went quickly down to 45, and lower, so you got the message then. Ur right, I need to send it a bit more earlier. Appreciate it!

1 Like

OPEN at Shaw!

If anyone can stop by, I would really appreciate it!

Change of Airport OPEN EWR

Tell me when you open another

1 Like

Thanks for your interest. It will most likely be in 3 hours or so

1 Like

I will be there

1 Like

OPEN Austin- 17L/17R
@alberto_lopez

1 Like

Hey, unfortunately I had to go out in an emergency, I’ll send you a little feedback in a few minutes, and I hope to do more patterns next time.

1 Like

No problem! CLOSED for now

OPEN my home airport Hyderabad!
Runways: 09R takeoff/landing. NO 09L
**runway 09L only for taxiing please (notam for this is there in expert server)

Do you remember the feedback for me from the previous session? Just wondering

1 Like

Im will try to enter, i have Internet issue right now

1 Like

• Good timing on giving me the clearance.
  • Good job giving me a ‘Roger’ when i call for full stop, but the Roger was enough, a new clearance was not necessary.
  • Good job too on giving me a runway exit.

Good job, it was a very good session. Unfortunately I couldn’t see all your skills, like sequencing and pattern entrys, but I’ll be watching to come back when there are more people.

Regards.

1 Like

Thank you very much for coming and the feedback! Yeah, I wish more people came to my sessions. I have always had only one person only.

1 Like

That is sad to read … I will try to get one or two pilots for the next time.
Send me a PM when you open again, or just tag me on a decent hour… my time zone is UTC -4

Going to sleep, Good night.

1 Like

Thank you alot! Good night from east coast! (I think you are Santiago Chile, right? same time as east coast if I am correct)

1 Like