Views from the Work Ramp!

Hello IFC,
Today I will be sharing and updating the my views from work! These will be of different airplanes as well as airplanes from my work that I service! Note, some of there aren’t that good as they were taken from a moving van! So Enjoy!

49 Likes

This are some special views! You are very lucky! 🤩

1 Like

Wow! Those are amazing photos!

1 Like

Awesome pictures! Cool to see the cockpit without any lights or screens on. What airport is this?

1 Like

You very lucky :|

Learns how to start and fly A319

proceeds to takeoff and go for joyride

2 Likes

KRNO. Reno international airport

1 Like

Lol I don’t think so

Here’s an updated batch of photos from today

Amazing photos! Love the plens 😁

1 Like

incredible! you are a lucky guy :)

1 Like

@N1DG… MaxSez: Tread carefully Brother! Stop, look and listen.Wear yr “ Reflective Vest/Ear Protection” and don’t eat the green ice…

Max, (A Load Master) Sends

I enjoy what I do

1 Like

Always do! My seventh year in aviation and always always wear my PPE

1 Like

@N1DG. MaxSez: Glad to see your Shipmate and your keeping the faith. 7 years… just another 30 and we’lll be even, if you recall I lost my tickets at 55, went Rampin around DC. Know the terrain.
What happened to yr IF running mate? The “N1” Bro’s where infamous back in the day… Warmest Regards, Max

1 Like

im still around. I just dont post about my job for reasons I dont want to get into.

2 Likes

More ramp pictures! Alaska seems to send a lot of there specials down here

1 Like

Got called in to work our CRJ RON the other night! Here’s a picture of the plane. N947FJ a 13 year old CRJ-900 operates by Mesa Airlines! Taken from the jetbridge of Gate C-10

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.