Views from the plane window

On my flight from Heathrow to Boston, I saw a ton of A380s. Since when I flew into London for my trip, it was my first time seeing an A380 in person (super excited about it), seeing three of them at once was pretty cool. In this picture, the A380s from left to right are: British Airways, Ethiad, and Emirates.

A better view of how crappy the weather was. However, if you look close enough at the Swiss A220, you can see @AvioesEJogos waving to us!

This is obviously a joke, I don’t know why you actually tried zooming in and finding him. @AvioesEJogos, please don’t hate me - I don’t like the A220 either

3 Likes

Turkish A350-900
March 22
IAD-IST

3 Likes

Turkish 737-800
IST-CTA
March 23

3 Likes

Some shots my grandma took today SRQ-JFK

6 Likes

My flight today to Athens with Aegean

4 Likes

6 Likes

was a little worried about todays flight from PHX over to SNA with the weather. But the Crew did a fantastic job of getting us down!

Clouds went from about 22,000ft all the way down to about 2,500-3,000ft with pockets of moderate turbulence throughout

6 Likes

6 Likes

On an Aegean A320NEO

6 Likes

SAS B737-7 (LN-RRB) , taken back in Oct ‘19 on a flight to Oslo

5 Likes

Flew from JFK to Seoul the other day, and got to witness one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen from a plane. It’s one of the benefits of a flight that takes off at 1AM and arrives at 5AM - the whole flight is at night, so while you may be missing out on some scenery, you get something much cooler in return. 🌌

13 Likes

Not really a plane window but my plane has arrived. Looks quite old 😬

KLM B737-800 from Amsterdam

I wish I was on this Delta A350 to Atlanta. Going to one of my favourite airports

8 Likes

Some photos from my trip to Europe!

NCE-HAM | Eurowings A320 | D-AEWL

LHR-MUC | Lufthansa A320NEO | D-AIJJ

MUC-LAX | Lufthansa A380 | D-AIML

11 Likes

SQ308 SIN-LHR (A380)

Windsor Castle:

Endless clouds with a plane:

Different types of geography:

Last but not least: Heathrow Airport

8 Likes

On my plane leaving Athens. At around the same time the North American heavies were leaving to their respective bases. The American Airlines B772 made a tremendous roar that could be heard from inside the terminal.

9 Likes

@AviationSauce When I was in London, I toured that castle! There’s a lot of very expensive stuff inside.
On an aviation-related note, how was flying the A380? I’ve never flown it before, but I have always wanted to.

1 Like

It’s pretty hard to describe, but it certainly wows you with its size, comfort and so on. Do fly on it at least once!

ICN to JFK, KE81 B748 (HL7642)

10 Likes

I really want to fly on a B748 one day. It’s a shame they aren’t really that popular

2 Likes

Pics from my flights to Perth, Saw China Carbon Fiber A359😍

NTL- MEL E190

4 Likes