Views from the plane window

Posted in IFATC, thought I should bring it to the community, Delta A350 over the night sky of Los Angeles.

8 Likes

View from a Southwest airline special livery (California one) on my last flight (Yesterday) from Denver to Orlando:

3 Likes

cool ive been on a 757-200 skyteam livery it was real nice even had beds up front. Ive also seen that 737 there flying into KBOI before.

1 Like

oof. Sorry to hear about your grandfather. On my end my parents dont really car if im vaccinated weve travelled a few times. I wont let a bad flu disrupt my love of aviation.

1 Like

For @airjonathan1

(Btw this was taken onboard an Aruba Airlines Q300 C-FEYG which has sadly returned to Canada)

I finally got my picture of proof that I have seen and photographed JAC before they commenced operations. I also think I saw JAB which is also cool

3 Likes

Here’s a video of me landing at Aruba with the same aircraft while kids scream in the background

image image
A few window pics, little did I know that was the last ever time that I will see an operational KLM 747

3 Likes

I also have a clip of my favorite plane and favorite airline. (before it went bankrupt, JetAir is now my favorite)

I think @airjonathan1 and hopefully @Infinite_Qantas will like this, such an amazing aircraft and such crappy maintenance

4 Likes

These are some of my pictures from the inaugural flight onboard Avelo Airlines from BZN-BUR.

4 Likes