VietJet Air Airbus A330-300

Hi everyone, I saw checked posted page on Facebook was news “Airways Magazine” about VietJet Air received 3 fleets an Airbus A330-300 now in the service and has a nonstop from Vietnam haul to Australia 🇦🇺 (soon), China 🇨🇳 ← maybe, Japan 🇯🇵 ← probably, Kazakhstan 🇰🇿, South Korea 🇰🇷, and Uzbekistan 🇺🇿. Future; 4 more a new orders from other airlines country. The plane back near the tail and doors labeled “Bay là Thich ngay!” is the left side ← also to expect “Enjoy Flying!”, too is the right side.

VietJet Air (VN-A812) Airbus A330-300.
The credit photo is Quang_Minh_024
Taken Date: December 17, 2022.
From Ho Chi Minh City Tan Son Nhat Airport (VVTS/SGN), Tan Binh District, Vietnam 🇻🇳.

VietJet Air (VN-A811) Airbus A330-300 “Petrolimex” livery scheme follows VN-A810, too.
The credit photo is Huy Do.
Taken Date: November 29, 2022.
From Ho Chi Minh City Tan Son Nhat Airport (VVTS/SGN), Tan Binh District, Vietnam 🇻🇳.

Enjoy your time traveling with VietJet Air, an Airbus A330-300 in Vietnam. If you are interested, do you like the two liveries either and want your own vote to request, please, and who is in the app IF game in the future have fun!

It was posted on a page Facebook.

5 Likes

VietJet Airbus A330-300 was a takeoff from Sydney Airport, Australia 🇦🇺. Posted on Facebook.

Sources

4 Likes

I didn’t know that we already have this topic ❤️

3 Likes

Normal yes. Sound well hear that from you!

I always enjoy supporting my topic with airline aircraft for other countries and having fun traveling. It was so cool that the picture and first time pictures to put on my topic were very great! The reason I was looking to find pictures from the plane for other airlines and aircraft and any information on the topic that IFC features.

I have a few buddies to meet at Highline College and they are from Vietnam to be respectful and friendly with them. I have been never the first time in Vietnam yet to plan for the future and I am not sure.

2 Likes

If one day you can visit Vietnam, we will give you a warm welcome!
Here’s my picture of this plane

2 Likes

Well then. I think so yes for one day in Vietnam for only southern largest city and isn’t Hanoi have a lot problem from the political. Probably. Thank you for your question and let me know. Is very nice picture from the plane.

1 Like

Hanoi is fine. Tbh, I have never been to Hanoi although I’m a Vietnamese. I’m planning to go to Hanoi in next 2 months or maybe above 😁

2 Likes

Well then.

2 Likes

so great , i hope will see this livery on game, thanks so much

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

1 Like

is it possible to have it? I really want

1 Like

Hey, You leave a vote on my topic, and if they want more time feel free to comment anytime. It will be new in IF in the future. Yes, they are for real.

Well-written post I must say.

I have flown on one of these VJ A330 from HAN to NRT and I gotta say VJ is no joke. I mean it’s still no where comparable with traditional airlines (well since VJ is a low cost carrier) but I gotta they it’s really impressive to take into account what they have done to improve customers’ satisfaction. You should try it sometime.

It’d be nice if we had this livery in our virtual IF sky.

2 Likes

Definitely bumping, would love to fly this in the game, awesome livery!

2 Likes

Any a330 Livery gets my vote 😍

2 Likes

2 more votes to reach 20 guys!!!

1 Like

Is’s very nice and enjoy your travel have fun on the flight!

Thank you, yes sir!

Great!

Thank you, guy! Sad, I’m out of the vote.

2 Likes

30 votes let’s go!!

1 Like

I looked to find the group from a page on Facebook.

Hao PH: VietJet Air A330 VN-A811 RWY 25L SGN (VVTS).

Sources

3 Likes