VIDP is Coming in 3D?

Source: https://twitter.com/lauraviatrix/status/1481687996919341070/photo/2

10 Likes

it could be but we just have to wait and see

if your 3D airport hasn’t been added i recommend check out this topic

Hi there,

The airports shown on here are on a developer build, meaning these airports may be used for tests or for progressing in development, however does not confirm it is actively being worked on nor will release anytime soon in the future. Take what you see here with a grain of salt. :)

3 Likes

OMG OMG OMG! Delhi 3D and also saw my VA’s hub Abu Dhabi showing 3D on the map! I’m just too overjoyed yayyyy!😆😆😆😆😆😆

5 Likes

I reallyyy Hope so

1 Like

I also see ZSPD, EFHK as 3D in there😍 and ofcourse Couldnt be more happy that OMAA and VIDP is also confirmed

3 Likes

My va headquarters won’t be 3D for a while, st George Utah haha, great job devs

2 Likes

I just want to reiterate @Ecoops123 has mentioned, which is that while the airport has 3D buildings, it doesn’t mean it’ll come anytime soon as the development is down to the editor, and how much time they wish to put into it.

It’ll come eventually, but it’s still a WIP. This applies to all airports that may have 3D that are not yet released.

2 Likes

Oh yes, EFHK is under development at least :)

Yes sirr Excitement level into 10000 best thing happened this year yay!!!

1 Like

Oou, looks like Sheremetyevo is on there too 👀

3 Likes

Yes saw it,Toulouse Blagnac also!

As stated previously. The 3D tag in a developers build doesn’t mean much. It could simply mean someone has placed down a cone and that’s it.

Infinite flight is aiming to have every airport in 3D at some point. So I guess you can say it is coming, but it’s just a case of when. Could be tomorrow, could be in 5 years.

17 Likes