Videos of Landings/Departures from your closest Airport.

I think this would be really cool to do. I’ll start it off, from KMDW in Chicago. :)

3 Likes

Copa Airlines Embraer 190 landing at PTY!

2 Likes

Here’s the best takeoff view from Boston (runway 27). Great views of downtown and surrounding areas.

4 Likes

Footage shot by yours truly.

2 Likes

Shot bye me ;)

2 Likes

My video:

2 Likes

Landings and Departures at Ben Gurion Airport
Not my video

1 Like

Credits to benjosh74

Video of an approach to Jakarta’s Soekarno Hatta Int’l airport and I can barely see my house from that video! xD

3 Likes
1 Like

I lived in Boston for a couple years. I moved back to Denver and miss having an airport so close! I used to see the planes rocketing out of there while walking to class. I miss it!

1 Like

I’ve passed this airport 3 times over the years, on my way to and from a track meet at Rock Island High School. The airport was always either empty, or had 1 or 2 Embraer 145’s tails sticking up over the gate. Seems like a pretty chill airport.

1 Like

If you go to my video, the Flight Attendant stated they were “cleared for departure”, on Takeoff Roll lmao!!! Well Duh!!!

Macau International. (Not my video)

Yeah, it a regional airport for sure! John Deere has a hanger there too. The airport has a lot of GA. Even though they’re a regional they’re the 3rd busiest airport in Illinois. O’hare and Midway take up the top two spots obviously.

1 Like

Approach to Pittsburgh International. I liked this video because it shows a nice view of downtown Pittsburgh and the iconic three rivers.

1 Like

There is no wing view video of a landing/departure at SCL

Do you know how many commercial flights there is per day?

I believe their is around 20 commercial departures and 20 commercial arrivals to make up around 40 commercial flights but I’m not for sure. Their website shows their arrivals and departures. http://www.qcairport.com

1 Like

I found a very funny video on a very difficult day to fly at MDW. Flight Attendant and passengers joke about the landing. Very Firm!!!

Shortened version, 77W on final 26R CYVR(Video by myself)