VIDEO | Working EFB screen on A350 of Infinite Flight!

I really like your video good work very creative!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Please subscribe to the channel and like the video

1 Like

An Emirates safety video would be so cool

1 Like

Please answer my question @CalvinV01

I can’t find the latest Emirates Safety video

actually i like the older emirates safety video

That will be so ugly if I put this video in my video… Because this is not HD

yea not this video, but an hd one of this… if you can find one… just updated it to an hd one

I found this one

ya, thats the newer version. I just like the music better in the older one, so I was reccominding that one

1 Like

Seems to be a edit, perhaps with a implemented green screen, it’s very well edited tho, well done @CalvinV01.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Wow that’s really cool! Brought it back to life lol

1 Like

Hope infinite flight will add that in the future

Why would the safety video need to be played in the flight deck, it’s not like pilots don’t already know where the exits are…
I think a better use of the OIS screen would be to have the map/weight and balance pages on the screen

4 Likes

Actually that is just a windows OS in real world, so the pilot can do whatever they want.

And not to be that person, but, assuming this is an edit, it violates the updated screenshots and videos rule regarding photoshopping/altering of images/videos

Updated February 2020 - No photoshops or edits that introduce new features are permitted

What does this mean?

• No additional features can be introduced into a shot. This includes, but is not limited to, rain, snow, non-IF aircraft, or liveries
  • You are permitted to change aspects of a shot such as saturation, hue and brightness, as examples
  • You can photoshop things that are already in the simulator, such as adding aircraft to the background of an image
3 Likes

Also, directly advertising your channel is not allowed, either.

2 Likes